How Fresh Homes works with you.
Fresh Homes is all about personalised service. We consider your needs first, making sure you’re comfortable before starting the building process. Once you have signed off, then we begin, keeping you informed of what is needed along the way.
Here’s an outline of the various steps and requirements during the build. We look forward to going on this wonderful journey with you.
Step 1: Choose your block/ property
– Conduct various due diligent checks: Land registry / Council guidelines / Flood maps etc.
– Consult professionals / solicitor/ architect/engineers/project homes builders
– Arrange finance/ consult with mortgage brokers for best service and comparative rates
– Sign contracts
Step 2: Registration of land
Step 3: Choose house design plans
– Obtain building quotes
(When choosing a builder consider track record of builder, check license credit history / compare types of fittings and fixtures for best value and most importantly ask for full disclosure of all costs to avoid being hit with hidden fees)
Step 4: Signing of preliminary contract plus deposit
Step 5: Designing your dream home
– Selection of fittings/fixtures/materials/
– Council approval
– Final contract
Step 6: Construction starts - Regular meetings and updates with site Supervisor
– Laying slab
– Construction of framework/walls
– Connection of utilities
– Insulation/electrical wiring/plumbing
– Installation of fittings and fixtures eg. kitchens/bathrooms
– Certifications checklists
Step 7: Practical Completion
Step 8: Get ready to move in
– Connect utilities – electricity / gas/ water/ telephone/broadband
– Notify landlord/ property agent (if necessary)
– Organise postal mail redirection
– Check out local areas for key services: doctors/ dentist/schools/shopping /landscaping supplies
– Confirm moving date with removalists